Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 168.40
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wikipedigree.org now crediting for additions
    Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 8:38am
Hey guys!

Wikipedigree.org should now be adding 25 credits per real  horses you add to the Wikipedigree.org database (up to 1500 per stable grouping per week).  Please do not use multiple masterstables when adding to the database.  I believe a maximum of 1500 credits per week is more than fair; players found to be adding across multiple stables may see their credit amounts reduced or removed.  Credits will be added on Friday each week going forward (usually during the overnight processing).

Most importantly : REAL THOROUGHBRED HORSES ONLY!  If you are caught purposely trying to add data to the database that is incorrect or false to inflate your credits you may be removed from the game.  I am very serious about making this a valuable resource for our playerbase as well as a reference for myself when adding and rating sires.  The help provided by the playerbase lastyear was invaluable; it is very important to keep this information as sanitized as possible.

Remember when adding sires : it asks for the last sire crop, not last year standing.  So a horse last standing in 2012 would have a final crop of 2013.  Moreover, it does ask if the sire is actively standing. 

I am hopeful to make some adjustments soon that will allow folks to add more information about sires and horses, but I'm not there yet. 

Thanks!

--Mike

(note : originally had a typo in the max weekly credit; sorry about that)

(second note : I may change the limits and earnings eventually - but I do need to get the database caught up, especially since we missed some time earlier this year). :)

Edited by administrator - 05 Nov 2012 at 8:56am
 Post Reply Post Reply