Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 168.40
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recharging the batteries for year end sire ratings
    Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 12:27pm
Hey guys!

It's been a crazy year from my end! I've spent more time this year working on the horse racing game than probably the last several years combined. It's been extremely exciting to see things move along in such a positive direction, and I can't wait to finish off some of the additions I have in the pipeline.   

For those that aren't aware, the upcoming sire additions / upgrades that I begin working on in late November / early December are extremely time consuming, as there's really no way to completely automate the aggregation and research process. Also, although I am confident the new back-end is more than prepared for this update, I won't be 100% sure until I start adding them. :)

As I expect to be completely slammed between Thanksgiving and the New Year, I am going to take a week or two away from answering non-critical game e-mails starting immediately. I have some coding I need to finish off to help with this update, as well as some non-game projects I need to give some attention. Moreover, it will be nice to recharge the batteries before throwing myself into the sire rating stuff.

If you see anything wrong with the game (if it's down, if something is critically flawed), feel free to e-mail me during this time and I'll make sure it gets fixed ASAP; I'm not taking a "vacation".. I just need a bit of time to get other things sorted out. If it's non-critical, however, I likely won't be responding for a week or two. Feel free to look for advice on the message board during this time.

Thank you for the support over the last year!

--Mike

Edited by administrator - 08 Nov 2012 at 12:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply