Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 163.30
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wonky sire cards over the last few days
    Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 7:54pm
Hey guys!

I have all of the sires rerated, retired, and moved (I have one pass before 2016 breeding starts, however).   All of that seems like it went okay, but it caused some distress to redeeming sire cards.

It appears a lot of people are getting the same card - repeatedly. Also, it may be overestimating some sire abilities based on game performance. I added this feature early last year after the rollover, and have some theories on why this is the case, but I won't know how to correct it until I dig into it for a few days.

Until that time, I am suspending the ability to turn in cards for sires. I don't want anyone else affected by this problem.   Before I "turn the hose" back on, I want to resolve the issue as well as refund players cards that may have been affected by it (look for an update about this). This my have to occur after the yearly rollover - I really won't be able to tell until I get my hand dirty.

That being said - you can still accumulated cards and upgrade them.. you just can't redeem them for a few days.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!

--Mike

PS - I will be posting the ever popular/unpopular "Mover and Shaker" list before the new year on which sires to expect "up" or "down" movements from in the upcoming year. :)

Post Reply Post Reply