eHorseracing.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > eHorseracing.com Powered Horse Racing Boards > The Backside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Breeding Cards - 2 C Levels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lbailey View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 12.30
  Quote lbailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 9:00pm
Just turned (2) B cards and was rewarded Holy Roman Emporer. Seriously.....
nextbonus View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 113.00
  Quote nextbonus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by lbailey

rewarded...interesting choice of words.   
Top Ten Stakes Winning Trainer 2004, 2005, 2007, 2018
kyogle View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 293.40
  Quote kyogle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 4:25am
I have, still have, a share in Holy Roman Emperor which I got as a 'promotion' when I cashed in a couple of 'C's. Figured he was good value there, but I wouldn't have wanted to save for the B's
marmac View Drop Down
Grade Winner
Grade Winner

MBP : 12.80
  Quote marmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 7:49am
With my level of sim involvement ( 11 stables ) it's untimely to turn in anything above a C share. I flipped a B yesterday though so went with a
BxCxDxD breeding and got:

Universal Hunter

Best I can say is it was free.
The best compliment you can pay to NFL colormen is "least annoying"
iant View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 118.20
  Quote iant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 1:32pm

What do you expect from a B grade sire?

I mean he is only 42 on the North American and Europe sires based on earning this year with more individual graded and grade 1 stakes winners than Tapit for example.

B sires are below the elite but should include sires who each year supply a decent level of success including graded winners he does that.

As past usage also is included in this calculation you could have ended up with Fusiachi Pegasus
squirrel View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MBP : 148.50
  Quote squirrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 1:53pm
Just flipped 2 Cs for a Shanghai Bobby
The squirrel empire:
2x HoY Solar Song
GWs: A.P. Precedent/Fearsome/Unbridled View/Kitsault/Looney Tunes/Pro Mon/Madcap Bandita/Misfortune/2 Breeze/Cranky Squirrel/1st Typhoon/Squ's Gift/Guinness Road
lbailey View Drop Down
Graded Placed
Graded Placed

MBP : 12.30
  Quote lbailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by iant

I mean he is only 42 on the North American and Europe sires based on earning this year with more individual graded and grade 1 stakes winners than Tapit for example.

B sires are below the elite but should include sires who each year supply a decent level of success including graded winners he does that.

As past usage also is included in this calculation you could have ended up with Fusiachi Pegasus

Obviously something better in the sim standings when compared to others pulling GC out of C shares
kaner View Drop Down
Maiden
Maiden

MBP : 3.70
  Quote kaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by marmac

With my level of sim involvement ( 11 stables ) it's untimely to turn in anything above a C share. I flipped a B yesterday though so went with a
BxCxDxD breeding and got:

Universal Hunter

Best I can say is it was free.

Yeah I would of have been bummed with that result as well.

I did turn in 2 C cards once again the other day and got Maclean's Music, which was used to breed: Otto Die Hard

He had a meh debut...we'll see.
chilimac View Drop Down
Stakes Winner
Stakes Winner

MBP : 12.60
  Quote chilimac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 10:45pm
Turned 2 B's a couple days ago and got Cape Blanco

Have to roll with the punches I guess, last year I flipped 2 B's and got Awesome Again.

But seriously, Cape Blanco??
iant View Drop Down
Triple Crown Winner
Triple Crown Winner

MBP : 118.20
  Quote iant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 5:04am

Originally posted by iant

Obviously something better in the sim standings when compared to others pulling GC out of C shares

The person who picked a GC out of a C card fluked out as the cards are through to Elite. I am sure the 1,000s of C cards who got something like Bellamy Road will not be posting about it.

If the card has a life till the end of 2019 hold onto it and use it next year. Email Mike towards the end of the year if the stallion rankings still look like this as HRE would obviously be due an uplift based on those results if replicated at the year end. Then that card is looking a lot nicer.

http://www.thoroughbreddailynews.com/tdn-sire-stats/?txbYear=2018&crops=0&sbYear=2018&srt=100&nao=3&txbFR=NHB&fr=NHB&ob=10&cy=0&naocy=2&frcy=NHB&obcy=1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>